Friday, May 6, 2011

Sweet Surprise

Last night I was tidying up the kitchen, when I found two English chocolate bars hidden behind the bread box. Andrea swore she knew nothing about stashing them there. So, it must have been Michael.

The last time I purchased Yorkies and Crunchies was at Christmastime. The only thing I could figure out was Michael put them there to hide them for future consumption and to keep them away from the resident chocoholics.

Nevertheless, I enjoyed a piece of Yorkie last night. There is nothing like good English chocolate.

Thank you, Michael!

2 comments:

Moneik said...

What a sweet surprise from Michael! Isn't it wonderful how we receive special unexpected gifts from our loved ones.

Anonymous said...

How special Michael could let you know he's okay. You remain in my prayers.