Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Boys, Quilts, Wonky Feathers and Andrea


Isn't this a great shot of Carter and his new brother Jack? I asked their Nan to provide me with a photo of the boys with their new quilts and got this e-mailed to me this morning. I can't help looking at it and smiling. Carter's mom wanted to hang his train quilt on the wall in his bedroom, but he'd have nothing to do with that - he wanted to snuggle with it. Plus his Nan told the mom my quilts are made to use and enjoy.
My class at church last night was lots of fun - learned how to free motion wonky feathers. It's not as hard as it looks and I cannot wait to get home and practice tonight. I've found myself doodling feathers whilst on the phone with producers today. Hooked? You bet!
Andrea's winter term report card was absolutely splendid - all As. Despite the turmoil at home, she really worked hard and had a great deal of academic success. I couldn't be prouder of her.
Hugs,
Cathy

1 comment:

Linda said...

What a darling picture! Love the quilt, of course. I'm really glad you're talking this class at your church. Terrific fellowship activity!