Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday's Foolishness

Today's the last day of my company's United Way campaign and they're setting up the picnic/party stuff right outside my office - makes it kind of difficult to concentrate on anything, so I figured I'd blog.

One of the New Business processors on my team won the quilt, so I'm pleased it's gone to an excellent home. This gal now has two of my quilts as I made a quilt for her adopted son about 18 months ago.

I've been able to sew two nights in a row! Wow! I got the main part of the top done for my Stash Pot Pie assignment which is due tomorrow. Hope to get the borders sewn on tonight, but my family wants to swim at the community center and have pizza afterwards, so there might not be time to finish it tonight. If it's any kind of normal Friday for me, I'll probably be bone-dead tired by 8:30 and want to sleep. Sucks getting old. Long gone are the days when I could easily stay up and alert until 1 or 2 am on the weekends.

Meeting Jill at IHOP for breakfast. Hoping that they'll have pumpkin pancakes, but the menu on the internet says not. WAH!!! Then, it's on to Best Friends for another Stash Pot Pie session.

The rest of the weekend? Getting the house ready for our company on Monday.

Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Cathy

No comments: