Thursday, October 2, 2008

United Way Quilt


Here is the quilt - Around The World pattern- that I put together for the United Way drawing at work. They started to sell raffle tickets yesterday and in one hour sold $300 worth of tickets! I'm tickled pink about that.
I finished 3/4 of the binding on the Care Bears baby quilt last night whilst I watched the Biggest Loser show we taped from Tuesday night. Other than that, it was an uneventful evening. I think we needed that after having a house full of company on Tuesday.
Started back to Weight Watchers meeting yesterday - but I did not weigh in. I keep postponing that as if it will help. (sarcasm) So, last night for dinner, I made a WW recipe of potato soup and grilled sandwiches with fat free cheese on mine. Gotta get back into the habit of writing down everything I eat again. It works - just gotta do it.
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Cathy

1 comment:

Jen said...

Cathy, that is GEORGEOUS!!!!! Go YOU!! Way to go! I think it's awesome that you sold $300 worth in an hour. It's going to bring in much, much more!