Tuesday, September 30, 2008

End of September already?

With nine months on the books already for 2008, I decided to take stock of the things I needed to get done for Christmas and year-end. The list is somewhat daunting but very do-able, especially when I remind myself that in mid-November I'll be going to the guild retreat.

Finished the Around the World for United Way quilt last night. My photographer had already gone to bed when I sewed the last stitch, so y'all will have to wait for a photograph. I brought the quilt to the office today to stir up some interest in ticket sales which go on sale tomorrow.

Feeling energized after finishing that project, I started to clip down the binding on the Care Bears quilt. Once I get that done, I intend on finishing the piecing for the next Stash Pot Pie project due on the 11th. After that, who knows, but the reality is there is certainly no lack of projects in mind......

Having dinner for several of the agents I work with tonight. They're in town for a three-day meeting. Whenever I travel to their territories, these agents are really good to me and have become great friends, so I'm looking forward to treating them. The best part about it? Michael's doing all the cooking since it's an all-English dinner of roast beef, yorkshire puddings, roasted potatoes, sprouts, trifle for dessert and wrap it up with tea, cheese and biscuits.

Hugs,
Cathy

No comments: