Friday, January 13, 2012

Damage Control

At 2:30 this morning, I was woken from a deep sleep by my daughter crying. Seems her ex-friend posted some bitter, ugly things about my daughter again on the ex's blog. Honestly, Andrea asked for it since she left a comment on the blog. But, the ex had no business writing Andrea's full name in capital letters. I advised Andrea to eliminate the blog from her favorites, don't go there again and do not respond to the lies. Also told Andrea that she's far better off without this creepy crud in her life. Better friends and relationships are ahead. Anybody and everybody who has grown up knows that in life relationships change all the time. Andrea's a very sensitive, caring girl who needs to develop "thicker skin", as Michael would have said. Keep her in your prayers.

I received an e-mail from the shop owner regarding my groovy boards. He wanted to confirm the patterns and number of the patterns I wanted. He's only had since September to remember this! GEESH! I was told he was going to make another effort to get these and would tell me later all the problems he encountered obtaining them. I really don't care about that - what I do care about is the weeks/months passing by with no communication. Makes it sound like I'm the one causing issues when he claimed he wants this completed.

It was also the first day I drove my VW Beetle in the snow. Wow! No issues at all; the snow removal teams in SW Ohio did a good job with the roads.

Another retirement quilt gifted today. My co-worker Steve is retiring. I've worked with him for ten years and he will be greatly missed.

Love ya,
Cathy

No comments: