Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Update on Groovy Boards

I finally got a non-nasty e-mail from the shop owner. Apparently, he has "straightened out" (i.e. remembered to order) the long-anticipated Groovy Boards for my Avante. They should be here early next week. We shall see.....

Just finished piecing the last of the blocks for my "Sunshine and Shadows" quilt! I started this two years ago, my friends...with a lot of stuff in between. My design wall's not big enough for them all, so I suppose I'll wing it when I sew them together.

I had a lovely lunch with Linda S. this afternoon. We're going to put our heads together and make plans for a sew-in with a couple of other quilters later this summer or fall. It's been ages since we've done that. None of us can afford a fancy quilters' cruise or trip to California, so we'll make do with what we can - perhaps half-way between us all.

Love ya,
Cathy

No comments: