Thursday, May 28, 2009

Getting Back To Normal Tomorrow......

Our visitors leave tomorrow afternoon. I think my husband's had enough of his kids for a while too - he was moaning about the noise. They asked Michael to drive them to Hobby Lobby, UDF and Half-Price Books this afternoon. We're going to Friday's for dinner tonight - so that'll be a full last day in the states for them.

The ultrasound was fairly easy, but I don't know the results yet. The technician said the blood work and pap smear usually take longer than an ultrasound evaluation, but I should hear back from my gyn by this time next week. Not a fun procedure, but it did get me out of the office a bit early, hahahahahahaha!

Whilst our company watched television last night, I crept into my sewing area for ten minutes before they knew I was gone! Long enough to make a checkbook cover for a friend's birthday tomorrow. It will be soooooooooo nice to have my sewing room back again! (You can't tell I'm anxious for peace, quiet and my own space again, can you?)

Hugs,
Cathy

1 comment:

Linda said...

I'm eager to hear the results from your doc. And I'm really glad you made sure to take some time for YOU, even if it was only 10 minutes.