Thursday, December 3, 2009

She's Making A List.......

OK, in my on-going efforts to keep organized and get everything done prior to Christmas, here is what I need to accomplish prior to December 24:

-Finish the binding on my mom's quilt (half-way done now) Mail by 12/15
-Finish the binding on a wall hanging for my office (1/3 done)
-Quilt and bind a large wall hanging for above our fireplace
-Quilt and bind two Christmas quilts (one's on the frame now - the other hanging on the door in my sewing room)
-Sew two pillowcases for Andrea's friends
-Piece and quilt a tote bag for my sister-in-law's gift
-Sew three hanging sleeves and attach on wall hangings already quilted
-Sew five wine bags for my administrative assistants at the office
-Sew a pet bed for Smudge and Daisy

Anybody taking bets on whether I get these things done or not? I have the materials for all the above - just a matter of doing it!

I've been printing off the instructions for Carolina Christmas from Bonnie Hunter's Quiltville site and would love to work on that, but there is no way I can get all the above done AND work on a scrappy quilt. Perhaps for next year......

Ah, next year.... need to get a baby quilt done by early February for a friend's new grandson and a wedding quilt for Michael's granddaughter. Never a lack of projects.

What on earth did I do with my time before I took up quilting?

Hugs,
Cathy

3 comments:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

I have no doubts that you will get it all finished in time!!! It sounds like you have already made progress on quite a few of them!

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

That's a big list....but good luck with it!

SandyQuilts said...

You don't have to print them off. You'll find the steps in PDF on the yahoo email group.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/quiltvillechat/