Thursday, March 6, 2008

Cats On The Quilting Frame

No, not the real kitties - the cat quilt I'm working on for Bev's birthday pressie. It took me forever to piece the backing and get everything loaded onto the frame properly. Managed to get the first block of kitties quilted - four more sections to quilt. Wish I could have had more time with it last night, but it was getting late by my standards - 9 pm. (I know, I know, I'm a wuss - not like you quilters who can stitch away until the wee hours of the morning.)

I think that whoever or whatever controls the weather for this area of the country is a total NUT JOB! They're predicting five to ten inches of snow tomorrow. ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!! Seriously, I'm debating taking a day off work tomorrow just to avoid driving in that c-r-a-p. I'll make that decision when I get up tomorrow morning. It's not supposed to start snowing until mid-morning I heard. I just don't want to get stuck in my car like I did with the last storm - three hours to get home, my nerves were totally shot.

Hoping too the snow doesn't affect our stash busting class on Saturday morning at Best Friends. The weather advisory doesn't end until late Saturday.

A group of us from work are going to a Chinese buffet for lunch. I'm going to do my best to be good and stick to just the steamed veggies and a bowl of soup. I told one of my friends to smack my hand if I even reach for the Crab Rangoon.

Hugs,
Cathy

No comments: