Saturday, March 8, 2008

Snowed Under and Loving It!

We have close to two feet of snow in our neighborhood thanks to the storm that passed through yesterday and today. Once I got home from work yesterday, I thoroughly enjoyed the weather, knowing that I didn't have to drive in it again! Miracle of miracles, my company closed early yesterday, but it still took me 90 minutes to drive a usual 30. I've spent the majority of the day watching the snow come down whilst working on the binding of the cat quilt. It's finished and I'm on to binding the Lizzie quilt.

If you want to see what the Lizzie quilt looks like and several others that I've done, look at Jill's blog. She took photos of my work when I brought them to the last guild meeting. Thanks Jill!

Bev's birthday party was cancelled thanks to the weather, so she will have to wait to receive the cat quilt. If Weight Watchers and the Stash Buster class wasn't cancelled this morning, I doubt I would have finished the binding on the cat quilt in time. Binding is such a slow process for me.

Andrea's still having some friends over tonight for a sleepover, so I'll close for now so I can prepare snacks for five teenage girls. Hope you're all having a great weekend.

Hugs and stay warm!
Cathy

No comments: