Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tuesday Tidings

The biopsy has finally been scheduled - Friday at 1:30. That "pleases" my family to no end since our day trip to Lake Erie will be postponed. We'll still be able to drive to Akron for the family reunion on Saturday though. Honestly, I tried to get the procedure scheduled for Thursday, but they were already booked. I just want it DONE!

I got a lot of sewing done last night - on the frame and piecing. I finished the borders on the Care Bears quilt. Also, got the initial cutting done for the Quick Trip quilt I'm donating to the silent auction at work. That's not due until the end of September, but it's best to get it out of the way. I haven't even started the July assignment for Stash Pot Pie, but I do have the fabric selected.

Work hasn't gone well this week. One of my file assistants has been transferred to another area and it's causing a lot of upheaval with my largest producing office, me and the assistant involved. And frankly, my mind's not on the work.

I think I'll go fabric shopping at lunchtime. That's an answer to ANY ailment!
Keep on stitchin'!

No comments: