Thursday, June 5, 2008

Here's some of my quilting work

OK, now that I have the hang of it, here are some of the quilts I've worked on recently.

This first one was a local quilt shop pattern - I called it SewEzy Cats. I made this for my step-daughter, Jenny, for Christmas.

This quilt is from Thimbleberries Big Block book - I call it a calendar quilt since each block represents a different month of the year. Remember the quilt that got held up in English customs? This is it. I delivered the quilt in person to my eldest daughter-in-law Leah in March.


This was my first attempt at a photo quilt. Another Christmas pressie - this one for my dear, dear mother-in-law. She sent the photos of her grandchildren/children and Michael selected the ones he wanted to see on the quilt. She loves it.

And last, but not least - this quilt top is made from the fat quarters I won from Gina in Wales. It's next in line for the frame. Thank you, Gina. It's the prettiest thing I've made so far in Stash Busters class.





1 comment:

Gina said...

Wow those FQ's look good in that quilt.

love andhugs xx