Thursday, June 12, 2008

I've been TAGGED!

OK, Jill tagged me, so I guess I have to respond to the questions:

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was living and working in Columbus, Ohio with my ten year old son and five year old daughter. We lived in a two-story house in Hilliard with a cocker spaniel named Cody. We were getting ready to move to Maryland for a job transfer with the insurance company I worked for at the time. (Good Lord, has it been ten years?)

2. What are 5 things on my list to do today?
1. Pay the mortgage - done. 2. Drive to Hancock Fabrics at lunch for their novelty fabric sale. 3. Keep my sanity at work. 4. Survive the drive home on 275. 5. QUILT.

3.What snacks do I enjoy?
Cheeze-Its, Chex Mix, Trail Mix - all of which are off limits.

4. What would I do if I was a billionaire?
Quit the insurance gig, find a good attorney, set my kids up financially, find property which would include a whole separate building for my sewing studio and quilt to my heart's content.

5.Where have I lived?
Born in Connellsville, PA. Grew up in Northeastern Ohio between Akron and Canton. Moved to Columbus, Ohio to attend Ohio State. Lived in Columbus for ten years after graduation. Transferred to Phoenix, AZ for a promotion and survived the desert for 18 months. Relocated back to Columbus before being shipped off to the Baltimore, Maryland region (another promotion). Downsized out of a job three years later and accepted a job in Cincinnati 7 and 1/2 years ago. AND - here I am!

Now, I gotta figure out who to tag!

Hugs,
Cathy

No comments: