Thursday, January 17, 2008

Feeling better

Despite Michael's ranting and raving last night about medical expenses, he has decided to start pulmonary rehab. After seeing the facility and speaking with the therapist, I believe both he and I were feeling better about everything. In fact, I had to turn away from him when we were leaving the building because I didn't want him to see the tears in my eyes. I'm so much more hopeful now. The therapist just about had him convinced to get a flu shot as well. We'll still work on him about that.....

I'm going to Jill's house on Sunday for a stitch-in session. Really looking forward to meeting her two doggies and getting to know my fellow quilters even more. Just hope the weather's not bad - it's supposed to get ugly cold here this weekend.

Hope to get some sewing in tonight , at least cut some fabric.
Hugs,
Cathy

No comments: