Thursday, January 10, 2008

New spot in the blog world

I was using another site for my qult blogging, but that has been down for a couple of days now - something anotherquilter told me was happening and that's why a lot of quilters migrated to this area. Well, here I am......

I've barely touched a sewing machine in days - just haven't had the gumption to start something new or finish a UFO. Perhaps that will change this weekend when I take a stash buster class at one of the local shops.

My spouse was just diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis, so my blogs will be filled with news about that I am certain. From what I'm reading the life expectancy on PF is two to five years after diagnosis. Keep Michael in your prayers. We've been married almost six years and I wanted at least that many more.....

My project last week was to organize my sewing room. Two days, five hefty bags full of fabric to be donated to charity quilters, and numerous plastic storage containers later, it's done. Once I figure out how to post photos, I'll give y'all a peak at my hideaway.

talk with again soon.
Hugs,
Cathy

No comments: