Friday, February 22, 2008

No time to quilt

What normally is a 30 minute commute took three hours last night. Heavy snow then freezing rain. I was so exhausted when I got home, I ate dinner and went straight to bed. Poor Michael prepared a lovely macaroni and cheese, but it was dried up from being kept warm for two hours. It tasted heavenly anyways. I am most definitely grateful that it is Friday.

The court deposition is supposed to be this afternoon, but my secretary phoned in sick and she's one of the two witnesses slated to testify. I phoned our corporate lawyer to let her know that and am hopeful they'll postpone the hearing. But, part of me wants to get it over with.

Andrea's off school again today. I don't think she will be ordering pizza again today - she's out of money! LOL.

Y'all have a great weekend, stay warm and get loads of quilting done. That's my intention!
Hugs,
Cathy

No comments: